About Me

My photo
I like to party hard, do everything the illegal and dangerous way, kick soc ass, and kill whoever hurts the ones I love.

Friday, January 21, 2011

"Wake up man." Austin said hitting me.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I said getting out of my bed in mine and Bre's apartment. Jamie walked in.
"Bre and Cristy are in the hospital. So get your ass ready and we'll take you to there." Jamie said grabbing some of my clothes off a chair and throwing them at me. I got dressed then we drove to get Kyle, then went to the hospital. As soon as we got in I saw them wheeling Bre to a room. I ran towards her and the doctors tried moving me away but I pushed them back. I grabbed her hand, she was unconcious. They wheeled her into a room for surgery and told me to wait in the waiting room. I stood outisde of the room for as long as I could, then eventually sat with everyone else.
A nurse walked up lookign frantic and my body tensed up for a second. She asked if we were the family of Cristy Anderson, and Jamie answered yes. She said that Cristy had left the hospital room and they couldn't find her. Kyle got up and walked out of the hospital.
"I should go find her.." Jamie said, then left too. After four hours of waiting the doctor finally came out to talk to me. He said she lost the babies and is on life support now, but she's making it. They let me go back and see her after awhile and she looked miserable; hooked up to so many different machines. I kissed her forehead, then sat down next to her and held her hand. Eventually she woke upa nd we talked about what happened. She said she was so sorry for kissing Brody and I said it was okay, btu that I'm gonna be the living shit out of him. I told her not to get involved with drugs anymore. If she really needs it she can come to me or Kyle. Then i told her I lvoe her and all that shit :p haha. She stayed in the hospital for 5 more days, then I took her home to our apartment. She kept saying that she wants to still get married and I asked if she'd feel well enough and and she said yeah. So were still getting married tomorrow. I would've made this longer and explained a few things, but someone was being pushy and just wanted me to post already when I was trying to write it. :p So here it is haha.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm sorry about the babies, Bre. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. your officially my favorite :O
    you were all "Then i told her I lvoe her and all that shit :p"
    you gave us NO DETAILS whatsoever
    i thank you :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, you are my favorite. You're so sweet and just great for Bre :) I'm soo sorry about the babies though :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. here i am, commenting on your...lovely, post. :) happy now?

    ReplyDelete