About Me

My photo
I like to party hard, do everything the illegal and dangerous way, kick soc ass, and kill whoever hurts the ones I love.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Talking with Bre...you better read this.

Breanna: "I think it's weird how I want to get married, when the thought of getting married freaked me out last night"
Me: "You wanna get married?"
Breanna: "yeah"
Me: "Like, in the future? Or...to me?"
Breanna: "Yes to you. And yes in the future...I guess."
Me: "You guess? When do you think you'd be ready to get married?"
Breanna: "Anytime."
Me: "So if I asked you right now, 'Breanna Lynn, you are the most amazing girl I've ever met. Your funny, sweet, sexy, down to earth, and just as wild as me. We havent been dating for long, yet I feel like you complete me. Will you marry me?' what would you say?"
Breanna: "I'd say yes."
Me: "And what if I told you I just ACTUALLY proposed to you?"
Breanna: "Then I'd say I love you, and you just made my life."
Me: "Then Breanna Lynn, will you, officially, marry me?"
Breanna: "Yes"

If you couldn't already tell, Breanna and I are officially engaged :D

6 comments:

  1. i love you..sooo much Andrew :) you made my life tonight. im the luckiest girl in the world to be with you<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!!im soo happy for you too!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thats...sudden. Lmao, but i guess if you are in love with each other...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mhm mhm. sudden, but totally and completley awsome (:! gahhh my little parker is getting married xD!

    ReplyDelete