About Me

My photo
I like to party hard, do everything the illegal and dangerous way, kick soc ass, and kill whoever hurts the ones I love.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Single once again

So Breanna and I broke up. Well, I broke up with her. She's not anything that I thought she was at all. She's lying, conceiving and backstabbing. I cant believe I ever trusted her, proposed to her, let alone...loved her. The whole time she was supposedly in love with me, she was in love with Keith too. And when I found out, I was completely pissed. Evie was the one to tell me. As soon as I heard I went to Cristy's house and, I didn't want to be so mean, but I started yelling at her pretty badly. Asking her over and over if it was true, and how she could tell me how much she loved me and needed me in her life, then completely vanish all of those "feelings" and really be in love with a completely different person. When she admitted to what she did I just told her I was done with her in my life, completely. I walked across town and ended up at a bar. I walked in, sat down, and ordered a drink; of course there was going to be some cheesy shit that you'd see in movies, like couples making out in the corner and "falling in love". Bullshit. Love is nothing but lies. I drank at least 4 beers, then i decided to just go home. I was quite buzzed, might I add. When I got home kyle and Caleb were rollin up a joint in the living room. I staggered in through the doorway, then collapsed on my back next to them. they kept asking me questions of what happened and i muttered something like "fucking whore" and what not. Then I took a hit of a joint that kyle handed to me. And that was pretty much the rest of the night. Thanks for fucking nothing Breanna. Hope Keith makes you happy.

5 comments: