About Me

My photo
I like to party hard, do everything the illegal and dangerous way, kick soc ass, and kill whoever hurts the ones I love.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting Away For Awhile

I was so mad after Bre's father attacked her. Every part of me wanted to beat the crap out of him. But Bre needed me with her more, and Kyle said he'd kick his ass. I went over to Mark's house where Bre was staying, which Mark didn't seem too happy about. I don't know what his problem is, but for some reason he hates me. Maybe it's just that protective-older brother thing. I don't know. But when I went over there, he wouldn't let me in, so Bre and I sat on the front porch steps. We talked about everything that was going on at the moment; everything with her father and the socs. She finally couldn't take all the talk about it and started crying in my arms. I tried my best to calm her down. She started going on and on about how she hated them so much, and how they make our lives a living hell. And that the only thing she wished for on her birthday, was to live to be 21. That took me by surprise...I told her that she's always safe with me, and that we'll spend everyone of her birthdays together until she turns 100...or whatever lol. Then I got a great idea, and asked her if she wanted to get away, anywhere. Just get away from her father and the socs. Not like we'd be running from the problems, but just a little get-away, together. She jumped up with excitement and ran into the house saying she was going to go pack, when I didn't even know where we we're going to go haha. She ran back outside, not even 4 minutes later with two dufflebags overflowing with clothes. "Geese..." I whispered, gawking at her bags. "Are we going to go?" she said, gettin impatient. "Uhh...you really want to go. Like, now?" "Yeah!" She said with a huge smile. "Well alright...let's go." i put her bags in the back of her car, then I drove with her in the passenger seat to my house to get my stuff. I ignored all my brothers questions as I rummaged around lookin for things to bring. Then I finally ran back out to the car and paused when I jumped in the driver seat. "Ummm...what?" Breanna said looking at me confused. "Your really sure you want to do this?" I said smiling. "God, yes! Just go already!" "Okay haha" I said then started the car, and made our way out of Tulsa. We drove the whole day, then made our way to a quiet forest town in southern Oklahoma. It really creeped both Bre and I out, but I assured her everything was fine. We searched and searched for a hotel, but the only thing we could find were log cabin rentals. Lucky us -.- She told me that she thought it was really romantic and that she didn't think a guy like me could pull something like this off. We stayed for only a couple nights, hiked, went to waterfalls, skinny-dipped in the lake...and other X-rated stuff :) It was actually real nice, you know, bein in the wilderness and all that shit. There was one night where we got completely wasted and went to a grocery store and stole a bunch of candy. Funny as hell, we probably scared the whole town that night; running around everywhere yelling out songs at the top of our lungs. Then we finally went home...Bre fell asleep in the car so I carried into Mark's house, with Mark whisper/yelling at me asking where the hell we where and I told him to shut up and I'd just let him talk to Bre when she woke up. I layed her on her bed, put her things next to her dresser, and kissed her forehead. Then I went back to my house and got interrogated by my brothers and mom. But it was well worth it. Bre and I had an amazing time together...I love you Breanna.

2 comments: